Centrifugal Pump Test Rigs
offered by us consist of a centrifugal pump, coupled with electrical motor, supply tank, measuring tank & pipe fittings for closed loop water circulation. Pressure and Vacuum gauges are connected on delivery and suction side of pump for the purpose of measurement. The flow rate of water is measured using measuring tank and stop watch provided in our Centrifugal Pump Test Rigs.
- To determine overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the centrifugal pump.
- To plot Head vs. Discharge, Pump efficiency vs. Discharge.
- Water Circulation Closed loop.
- Compact & stand-alone set up
- MS Tanks with FRP Lining.
- Powder Coated Painted structure
- Simple to operate & maintain
- Pump : 1HP Centrifugal Pump.
- DC motor : 1HP.
- Supply Tank : 80 Ltrs. Made of MS with FRP Lining.
- Measuring tank : 40 Ltrs. Made of MS with FRP Lining and fitted with piezometer tube & scale.
- Piping : GI/PVC
- Control panel : 1HP Thyristor Drive with Digital RPM Indicator. Electroics Energy Meter.
- Digital Timer. MCB Load and Line Indicator.Fitted with Pressure Gauge and Vaccum Gauge.
- Electric supply Provide : 230 +/-10 VAC, 50 Hz, Single phase
- Electric supply with proper earthing. (Neutral . Earth voltage less than 5 VAC.)
- 5A,Three pin socket with switch for pump.
- Water supply Tap water connection ½. BSP
- Reciprocating Pump Test Rig.
- Gear Pump Test Rig.
- Hydraulic Pump Test Rig.