Refrigeration Test Rigs
offered by us work on simple vapor compression refrigeration cycle and use R134A as a refrigerant. Refrigeration Test Rigs, that we provide, are environment friendly. Our Refrigeration Test Rigs are fabricated such that students can observe and study vapor compression cycle, its component principle & working. The arrangement of parts in Refrigeration Test Rigs is such that, all parts are visible and working can be easily understood.
- To study construction and working of a Vapour Compression System.
- To evaluate performance of the Refrigerator by calculating the C.O.P of the system.
- Hermitically Sealed Compressor - Capacity : 0.5 Ton
- Air Cooled Condenser - Capacity : 0.5 Ton
- Condenser Cooling Fan - Capacity : 1/15 HP
- Rotameter : 1 No. (Refrigerant R 134A)
- Hand Shut off Valves : 3/8. and Â¼.
- Filter Drier : DM 50 3/8.
- Electronic Energy Meters : 1No.
- Pressure Gauges for Low and High Pressure - Capacity 0-300psi : 1 No. each
- Digital Temperature Indicators : 0 to 199.9 deg. C : 12 Channels.
- Vapour Absorption System Test Rig.
- Vapour Compression System Test Rig.
- ICE Plant Test Rig.
- Cold storage Test Rig.